Let’s get through one of the fantastic apps that are streaming now. And also stream this elite app on your favorite device.
It would be highly appreciable if we can watch our beloved movies on a bigger screen rather than a customized screen. It feels good and delighted to do it again and again.
We have so many streaming devices to watch our Filmplus APK, but somehow we’re in search of another device that lets us watch the entertainment. Yes, we always thinking of an alternative.
In search of that, I’ve got one amazing streaming device that lets you watch Filmplus APK using Chromecast on your TV. So, on this page, I’ll tell you How to stream Filmplus APK on a Chromecast device.
Before knowing about the installation process, let me just brief you about Filmplus APK.
Filmplus APK is a popular streaming application which has a huge collection of movies, tv shows and other entertainment content available for free.
Few words about Chromecast…
Chromecast is a unique device that plugs into any smart TV or monitors with an HDMI port by which we can stream any content from a smartphone or computer onto the TV.
Steps to Install Filmplus APK on Chromecast
See, there are many ways to get our preferred app on Chromecast. All are reliable but I just want to provide the simple and best one.
Especially, I’ll bring two easy methods for installing Filmplus.
- With the help of the Downloader Application — With the Chromecast device.
- Using in-built Cast Feature — Without Chromecast.
As far as my knowledge is concerned, both methods are similar and lead to the same result. Let’s jump into the process.
Before kickstarting the method, please download and install Filmplus APK on your respective smartphones. It is a must and should that the app is running on your smartphone without any problems.
1. Download Filmplus using Chromecast
First of all, connect the Chromecast device to your Smart TV.
- On your Smartphone, download and install the LocalCast application.
- You can get the app from Playstore.
- Open the app and it starts searching the Chromecast device in its vicinity.
- Select your Chromecast and click on OK.
- Open the Filmplus APK that you’ve installed in earlier steps.
- And open one of your favourite Movie/ TV Series to watch.
- Select the quality that you preferred and click on that link.
- Go to Play With.
- Now choose LocalCast.
- That’s it, you could see your favourite content streaming on your TV with the help of Chromecast.
2. Filmplus on Smart TV using Cast Feature
On every smartphone, we have a Casting feature. This method does not require you to connect Chromecast device. You can stream Filmplus on TV without the aid of Chromecast.
Irrespective of the type of Operating System that is running on TV, almost every TV comes with a built-in Cast Feature. The naming convention may vary from system to system.
For illustration purposes, I’m using One Plus TV here.
I’ll divide the method into two halves for easy demonstration.
- Turn on Chromecast built-in function on the TV
- Casting Smartphone on TV
1. Enable Chromecast Feature on TV
- With the help of a TV remote or virtual remote scroll over to the Gear Icon or Settings button.
- Then go to Device Preferences.
- After that click on Chromecast built-in option. Please note that names will be different from other TVs.
- Next click on the first option that is Let others control your cast media.
- With this, you’ve enables the casting feature on Smart TV.
2. Pairing up TV and Smartphone
- Get back to your Android Device.
- On your mobile phone, drop down the home screen for a notification bar(status bar).
- Scroll aside to find Screencast Option(It also has a different naming convention on various mobile phones. (e.g smart mirroring).
- Find your TV on AVAILABLE DEVICES.
- Click on that and hold on for few seconds.
- Under your TV Option, you can see the connected message.
- With this, we have successfully paired up your Smartphone and TV.
- Open Filmplus APK on your smartphone and start streaming.
- Hurray!!! This is how you can stream Filmplus on TV without a Chromecast device.
Questions & Answers
Both methods are good. You can use any one of them. Try using without Chromecast device.
Don’t worry, if you’re unable to find the option. Then go to Settings >>> Connection & sharing >>> Screencast >>> Toggle the button.
There are many alternatives to watch Filmplus. You can install it on Windows, Mac and Firestick and etc..,
You can use your computer to stream Filmplus APK on TV using Chromecast. Using the cast feature on the Chrome browser, you can get the app on your TV.