Here’s how you can easily install FilmPlus on Firestick or Amazon Fire TV Stick/Cube. This method works for any Smart TV with Firestick, Android BOX/TV, Nvidia Shield.
Joining the long or growing list of Terrarium TV cloned versions is FilmPlus. With the same design, look, and settings as TTV but it has advanced techniques to extract more HQ links. Also, It has support for Roku as well as Windows and completely free to use. Check out for respective download pages on this site.
On this page, you’ll be dealing with the Firestick installation guide only. So, follow the step-by-step instructions mentioned below without failing any step. It’ll be some sort of technical methods involved but simple to understand.
Before going to install the app you need to enable the “Apps from unknown sources” feature. This pre-step is crucial because it’ll allow the firestick to sideload the FilmPlus successfully.
Why because? FilmPlus can’t available on the Fire TV app store officially. It is one of the best third-party amazon apps available these days. As we all know that installing a third-party app on firestick is possible when modifying some developer’s options.
Quick Steps to Enable Apps From Unknown Source.
1. Plug the Fire TV stick to the television and connect to a strong Internet connection.
2. Launch the Firestick.
3. Visit the Settings tab from the main menu.
4. Next, click on My Fire TV or Device.
5. Go to Developers options.
6. Select Apps from unknown sources.
7. Click on the Turn On button.
Now, you can install any trusted apps from other than Amazon app store. This is a mandatory step for both methods explained on this tutorial.
1. How to Install FilmPlus on Firestick using Downloader
These are the steps you need to take to install FilmPlus on Amazon Fire TV stick via Downloader app. They are as follows.
1. Open the search box and enter “Downloader” using a virtual keyboard
2. Click on the Downloader tile to open its official page
3. Now, click on the download button
4. Open Downloader app
5. Click Allow
6. Enter the following download link in the web address box and click on GO. URL: https://filmplusapk.com/dl
7. Immediately, the download will start and it’ll take a few seconds to complete.
8. Once the download finished, the downloader sends an installation wizard. Click on Install.
9. Tap on Install again.
10. After the installation complete, click on Open.
Finally, you’ve successfully installed Filmplus on your Firestick.
You can find the FilmPlus tile on your apps and channels section. Click to open and enjoy the source of entertainment.
2. Download FilmPlus for Amazon Firestick via ES File Explorer
This is a so-called method for the people who don’t have a downloader app. ES explorer is a default file manager or browser for firestick. You don’t need to install any other browser or file manager separately. ES File Explorer is capable to sideload APK type of apps into Firestick devices.
Follow the instructions carefully from below.
1. Open the Search feature of Amazon Firestick from its home screen.
2. Type “Es File Explorer” in the search field
3. Hit the Install button
4. Wait for a complete installation
5. Launch ES File Explorer
6. Now, in the homepage select the Downloader option.
7. Click on “+ New“, you can find it at the bottom.
8. Here, enter the APK file download details. The path should be given as “https://filmplusapk.com/dl” and enter the name as “FilmPlus”.
9. Hit the Download Now.
10. Click to open the downloaded file “Filmplus1.0.6.apk”
11. Install it.
12. That’s the end for this guide.
Now you have a great source of movies and tv shows as FilmPlus app. But knowing how to install the FilmPlus on Fire TV is only one simple task to becoming a free movie lover.
Hopefully, FilmPlus is a reliable platform for Firestick to enjoy a freemium entertainment content without jailbreak.
The above-explained methods look similar and working great for any firestick device. In case of any difficulty while following our guide then comment below with your problem.